*** I am not currently accepting new clients. ***
People seek therapy for many reasons. I imagine you’ve landed here because you’ve tried to resolve problems and feel better, and the things you’ve tried don’t seem to be working anymore. You may feel overwhelmed or stuck. You may be dealing with overpowering emotions or struggling in relationships or at work. You may be trying to find your way to a more balanced life.
Whatever the cause, seeking therapy means you have decided to make a courageous commitment to yourself, to growth and change, and to digging through the angry, anxious, sad, stuck places to uncover the vibrant and blooming self waiting underneath.
Therapy works to help you refine your strengths, uncover a richness of self, and reignite your love of life. I am here to accompany and encourage you in these efforts with warmth, compassion, and humor.
I work with a range of clients looking to explore concerns around:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Trauma and Abuse
- Relationships and Sexuality
- Life Transitions
- Self-esteem and Social Anxiety
- Compulsive Behaviors
- Mind-Body Connection
- LGBTQ Life and Identity
- Polyamory and Non-monogamy
- Coming Out
My specialities include:
- Healing from emotional, sexual, and physical abuse
- Healing from or coping with narcissistic individuals at home or work
- Academic Life
- Academic Struggles (adults and adolescents)
- Artistic and Creative Blocks
- Accessing your Creative Self
- Work-Life Balance
- “Type A Personality” Stressors
- Healing from involvement with a Fundamentalist, Restrictive Religious, or Cult Group
It is important to find a therapist with whom you feel safe and comfortable. You can learn more about me and my approach on this site and call (206.550.1479) or email me if you have further questions. I offer a free twenty-minute consultation, which allows us to meet and see if it feels like working together would be helpful to you.